Let's have a joge thread.
I gathered a couple of Jewish jokes - translated from Hungarian as a proofs that Scot jokes are a category on their own right and not hidden Jew.
- I've two grave problems. - says Kohn to his pal - The one, that my wife is a Jew.
- But you are Jewish too!
- Yes. That's the other one.
Old Schwarz is dying. Weakly he asks:
- Sarah, my dear wife, are you here beside me?
- I'm here, darling, everything will be all right.
- And you my son, David, are you here?
- I'm here father.
- And you my daughter, Rachel, are you here?
- I'm here dad.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.